Schlagwort-Archive: Nice

Nice Zu Berlin photos

Check out these zu berlin images:

Berlin – Berliner Dom Altar
zu berlin
Image by Daniel Mennerich
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is the colloquial name for the Evangelical (Protestant) Oberpfarr- und Domkirche (Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church, literally Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church) in Berlin, Germany.

It is the parish church of the Evangelical congregation Gemeinde der Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin, a member of the umbrella organisation Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. Its present building is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough.

The Berlin Cathedral has never been a cathedral in the actual sense of that term since it has never been the seat of a bishop. The bishop of the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg (under this name 1945–2003) is based in St. Mary’s Church, Berlin, and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. St. Hedwig’s Cathedral serves as seat of Berlin’s Roman Catholic metropolitan bishop.

On 6 September 1750 the new baroque Calvinist Supreme Parish Church was inaugurated, built by Johann Boumann the Elder in 1747–1750. The electoral tombs were translated to the new building. The new structure covered a space north of the castle, which is still covered by the present building.

In 1817 – under the auspices of King Frederick William III of Prussia – the community of the Supreme Parish Church, like most Prussian Calvinist and Lutheran congregations joined the common umbrella organisation named Evangelical Church in Prussia (under this name since 1821), with each congregation maintaining its former denomination or adopting the new united denomination. The community of the Supreme Parish Church adopted the new denomination of the Prussian Union. Today’s presbytery of the congregation bears the unusual name in German: Domkirchenkollegium, literally in Cathedral College, thus recalling the history of the church as collegiate church.

In celebration of the Union Karl Friedrich Schinkel remodelled the interior in the same year and in 1820–1822 the exterior of Boumann’s church in the neoclassicist style. The Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church faced at its southern façade the Berlin Castle, the palace of the Hohenzollern (destroyed in World War II), and the Lustgarten park at its western front, which is still there.

Berlin – Berliner Dom 06
zu berlin
Image by Daniel Mennerich
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is the colloquial name for the Evangelical (Protestant) Oberpfarr- und Domkirche (Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church, literally Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church) in Berlin, Germany.

It is the parish church of the Evangelical congregation Gemeinde der Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin, a member of the umbrella organisation Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. Its present building is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough.

The Berlin Cathedral has never been a cathedral in the actual sense of that term since it has never been the seat of a bishop. The bishop of the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg (under this name 1945–2003) is based in St. Mary’s Church, Berlin, and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. St. Hedwig’s Cathedral serves as seat of Berlin’s Roman Catholic metropolitan bishop.

On 6 September 1750 the new baroque Calvinist Supreme Parish Church was inaugurated, built by Johann Boumann the Elder in 1747–1750. The electoral tombs were translated to the new building. The new structure covered a space north of the castle, which is still covered by the present building.

In 1817 – under the auspices of King Frederick William III of Prussia – the community of the Supreme Parish Church, like most Prussian Calvinist and Lutheran congregations joined the common umbrella organisation named Evangelical Church in Prussia (under this name since 1821), with each congregation maintaining its former denomination or adopting the new united denomination. The community of the Supreme Parish Church adopted the new denomination of the Prussian Union. Today’s presbytery of the congregation bears the unusual name in German: Domkirchenkollegium, literally in Cathedral College, thus recalling the history of the church as collegiate church.

In celebration of the Union Karl Friedrich Schinkel remodelled the interior in the same year and in 1820–1822 the exterior of Boumann’s church in the neoclassicist style. The Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church faced at its southern façade the Berlin Castle, the palace of the Hohenzollern (destroyed in World War II), and the Lustgarten park at its western front, which is still there.

Nice Zu Schnell Autobahn photos

Check out these zu schnell autobahn images:

A9 alte Fahrbahteilung am Hienberg April 2006_020
zu schnell autobahn
Image by marlon_75
Auf das Jahr 1934 gehen erste Planungen der Strecke Nürnberg -Bayreuth zurück. Bereits im Herbst 1935 wurde mit dem Bau begonnen und im September 1937 wurde der Abschnitt Nürnberg – Fischbach – Bayreuth eröffnet.

04.09.1937 Verkehrsfreigabe der Teilstrecke Bayreuth – Nürnberg-Fischbach.

Nachdem im Jahr 1940 noch die 3,7 Kilometer lange zweite Richtungsfahrbahn im Bereich des Hienbergabstiegs bei Schnaittach dem Verkehr übergeben worden war, war die Strecke von Berlin bis München kompeltt durchgängig 2-streifig in beide Richtungen befahrbar.

01.10.1940 Verkehrsfreigabe der zweiten Richtungsfahrbahn Berlin – Nürnberg am Abstieg des Hienberg.

Aufgrund der topografischen Gegebenheiten gestaltete sich die Streckenführung im Bereich Schnaittach – Hormersdorf sehr schwierig.
Das Ziel war es auch hier die Strecke durch das Tal der Schnaittach und anschließend den steilen Aufstieg am Hienberg so gut wie möglich in die Landschaft einzubetten. Daher entschied man sich beide Richtungsfahrbahnen getrennt von einander westlich und östlich am Hienberg zu führen. Dafür nahm man auch Steigungen bis zu 7% in kauf.

Ab 1996 wurde der Abschnitt Schnaittach – Hormersdorf neu gebaut und 1998 in mehreren Abschnitten dem Verkehr übergeben.

Mit der Grenzöffnung im Herbst 1989 und der dann stetig ansteigenden Verkehrsbelastung entwickelte sich dieser Streckenabschnitt ohne Pannenstreifen schnell zu einem Nadelöhr.
Die starken Steigungen waren für Lkws kaum noch zu schaffen. Hier waren oft nur noch Geschwindigkeiten unter 60 km/h möglich.

Somit wurde Anfang der 1990er Jahre die Strecke neu trassiert. Unter Berücksichtigung einer moderneren Streckenführung entschloss man sich nun eine Talbrücke bei Schnaittach und im weiteren Verlauf die Hangbrücke Osternohe zu bauen und für die Trasse größere Erdbewegungen durchzuführen. Somit konnte die maximale Steigung bei 4,5% gehalten werden.

Nice Spliff Berlin photos

Check out these Spliff Berlin images:

congraTALY! ciao ciao tschland!
Spliff Berlin
Image by pixelroiber
the original

do you remember:

Io voglio viaggiare in Italia in paese dei limoni
Brigade Rosse e la Mafia cacciano suIla Strada del Sol.
Distruzione della Lira Gelati Motta con brio,
Tecco mecco con ragazza ecco la mamma de amore mio.
Sentimento grandioso per Italia baciato da sole caIda
borsellino e vuoto totale percio mangio sempre solo.

Spaghetti – Carbonara – e una Coca Cola,
Carbonara – e una Coca Cola,
Carbonara – e una Coca Cola

[spliff]

Go see the showwww!! Stencil History X
Spliff Berlin
Image by bwrahbwrah jonguh
C215 – Stencil History X

Opening Reception / Vernissage: February 13th 2009
The French stencil artist C215 and the Stencil History X Tour comes to Berlin on the 13th of February 2009. For the very first time, more than 140 stencil artworks will be displayed in a double show at the Intoxicated Demons Gallery and the Berlin ATM Gallery.

C215 (FR) – JEF AEROSOL (FR) – YZ OPEN YOUR EYES (FR) – SADHU (FR) SPLIFF GACHETTE (FR) – EPSYLON POINT (FR) PIXAL PARAZIT (FR) ARTISTE-OUVRIER (FR) – MEFEE (FR) – JOE LURATO (US) – NAZZA (ARG) – KOLESZAR (US) – BROKEN CROW (US) – ALTO*CONTRASTE (BR) – ASBOluv (UK) – DNM (AUT) – IAMDOOM (NLD) – BTOY (SP) – MONSTFUR (POL) LUCAMALEONTE (IT) – ORTICANOODLES (IT) – LECKOmio (GER) – M-CITY (POL) – CSZARNOBYL (GER) – EVOL (GER) PISA 73 (GER)

www.myspace.com/stencilhistoryx
www.flickr.com/stencilhistoryx

www.myspace.com/c215
www.flickr.com/c215
www.youtube.com/christianguemy

INTOXICATED DEMONS GALLERY
Naunynstrasse 46
D-10999 Berlin
Germany
Opening hours:
Tuesday to Sunday from 2pm to 8pm
www.intoxicated-demons.com/

ATM GALLERY BERLIN
Brunnenstrasse 24
D- 10119 Berlin
Germany
Opening hours :
Tuesday to Satruday from 12pm to 7pm
www.atmberlin.de

Spliff Star
Spliff Berlin
Image by svenwerk
Spliff Star performing together with Busta Rhymes live at Columbia Halle, Berlin (Germany)
April 4, 2007

More photos of this concert at www.meinberlin.de/nachrichten_und_aktuelles/46256.html.

( www.bustarhymes.com/ )