Schlagwort-Archive: Berliner

Berliner Luft Special 4×0,02 Liter

Berliner Luft Special 4×0,02 Liter

Berliner Luft Special 4x0,02 Liter

Hersteller: Schilkin Land: Deutschland Likörtyp: Pfefferminzlikör Abfüller: Originalabfüllung Alkoholgehalt 18% Inhalt: jew. 2cl Strong, Schoko, Persico Sauerkirschlikör und Berliner Luft 18% enthält Farbstoffe Herstellerinformationen: Schilkin Gmbh & Co. KG Berlin Alt-Kaulsdorf 1-11 Gutshof 12621 Berlin Deutschland

List Price: EUR 3,99

Price: EUR 3,99

Berliner Luft Ananas Cocos 0,70 ltr. 18 %

EUR 7,90
Angebotsende: Dienstag Sep-26-2017 15:16:01 CEST
Sofort-Kaufen für nur: EUR 7,90
Sofort-Kaufen | Zur Liste der beobachteten Artikel hinzufügen
Berliner Luft Special 4x 20 ml mit Teelichter Haus Berliner Luft
EUR 11,00
Angebotsende: Mittwoch Okt-11-2017 12:34:35 CEST
Sofort-Kaufen für nur: EUR 11,00
Sofort-Kaufen | Zur Liste der beobachteten Artikel hinzufügen

Nice Geschichte Der Berliner Mauer photos

Some cool Geschichte der Berliner Mauer images:

Brocken 1990, Deutschland Ost-West-Grenze – Germany East-West border 03
Geschichte der Berliner Mauer
Image by nemodoteles

Aufnahme, picture: 1990;
Fotoapparat, camera: Lomo LC-A; Baujahr, year of manufacture: ca. 1987;
Objektiv, lens: Minitar;
Film, film: ORWO NP20, s/w, b/w
Entwickelt: self developed;
Scann: print, Papierbild;
Bearbeitet, edit: pse;

Hier mein Album s/w Fotogrfie:
Here is my album b/w Fotogrfie:
www.flickr.com/photos/74455234@N04/sets/72157633352851731/

Der Brocken, höchster Berg im Harz, 1141 Meter.

Der Bau der Berliner Mauer und der Lauschangriff sind Themen unserer Zeit. Nicht nur Berlin war eingemauert, auch der Brocken im Harz. Gelauscht und geschnüffelt hat die Staatsmacht bis die Antennen glühten. Wenige Monate nach dem Fall der Mauer gab es die ersten Löcher im Zaun des Brocken-Areals. Betonplatten die die Wanderwege versperrten wurden entfernt und die Wege provisorisch mit Band gesichert. Im April 1990 war es kalt und vereist. Mit meiner Lomo konnte ich keine hochwertigen Aufnahmen machen – egal, heute ist der Apparat Kult und die Bilder haben ihren eigenen Charme. Fünfzig Fotos entstanden am 16. April 1990 die ich nun in die digitale Welt entlassen.

The Brocken, the highest mountain in the Harz Mountains, 1141 meters.

The building of the Berlin Wall and the bugging are issues of our time. Not only Berlin was walled, and the Brocken. Listening and sniffing the State has power to the antenna glowed. A few months after the fall of the Berlin Wall, there was the first chunk of the holes in the fence area. Concrete slabs that the trails were locked away and the ways provisionally secured with tape. In April 1990, it was cold and icy. With my Lomo I could not make high-quality recordings – regardless of today’s cult of the camera and the pictures have their own charm. Fifty photos were taken on 16 April 1990, the I now discharged into the digital world.

BERLI(N)ER BANK

Some cool berli n images:

BERLI(N)ER BANK
berli n
Image by lux_per_vitrum
Bankenkrise? Strom sparen?

Image from page 154 of „Gazette des beaux-arts“ (1859)
berli n
Image by Internet Archive Book Images
Identifier: gazettedesbeauxa40pari
Title: Gazette des beaux-arts
Year: 1859 (1850s)
Authors:
Subjects: Art Collectors and collecting
Publisher: [Paris, s.n.]
Contributing Library: Wellesley College Library
Digitizing Sponsor: Boston Library Consortium Member Libraries

View Book Page: Book Viewer
About This Book: Catalog Entry
View All Images: All Images From Book

Click here to view book online to see this illustration in context in a browseable online version of this book.

Text Appearing Before Image:
ent, mais très-consciencieusement rendue : le dos, la poitrine et les cuisses sont desmorceaux dignes de devenir des modèles classiques. Devant le héros,Atlas se tient debout : dans sa main droite sont les pommes dor quil apromises ; le corps est cassé à la ceinture. Enfin à gauche est une desAtlantides, vêtue du péplos dorien, dont létoffe épaisse et lourde tombeen plis verticaux, comme dans les danseuses dHerculanum. Elle laisse H. Les dernières nouvelles annoncent la trouvaille de deux autres.2. Pausanias, V, x, 9. H2 GAZETTE DES BEAUX-ARTS. son bras droit pendre le long du corps, tandis que de son bras gaucheélevé elle aide le héros à supporter son fardeau. La tête, aux traitspleins, aux lèvres un peu fortes, aux maxillaires bien accusés, a cettebeauté sévère et froide qui devait être celle des femmes de lHelladeet dont les Grecques des îles et de la côte asiatique offrent encore sou-vent le type. Limmobilité de lattitude, la rigidité de la draperie, tra-

Text Appearing After Image:
HÉRACLÈS ET ATLAS. {Métope du temple de Jupiter à Olympie ) hissent un reste darchaïsme : il ny en a au contraire presque plus detrace dans le corps de lHéraclès, comparable à ce que le ciseau grec aproduit de plus beau. La composition est un peu maigre : les trois per-sonnages forment autant de lignes verticales mal reliées lune àlautre et qui laissent entre elles des trous trop considérables. A cetégard je préfère la métope du Louvre, moins flatteuse à lœil dans sonétat de mutilation, mais plus savamment composée. LES FOUILLES DOLYMPIE. ih?> La plupart des marbres reproduits dans les deux publications berli-noises appartiennent au fronton est du temple. Jai dit que lauteur dece fronton était Pieonios de Mendè, et quil avait pris pour sujet lesapprêts de la lutte de Pélops et dOEnomaos. On connaît laventure :OEnomaos, roi de Pise, avait appris dApollon Delphien quil mourraitle jour du mariage de sa fille : résolu donc à la garder vierge, il défiaità la

Note About Images
Please note that these images are extracted from scanned page images that may have been digitally enhanced for readability – coloration and appearance of these illustrations may not perfectly resemble the original work.

Image from page 116 of „Bell telephone magazine“ (1922)
berli n
Image by Internet Archive Book Images
Identifier: belltelephonemag11amerrich
Title: Bell telephone magazine
Year: 1922 (1920s)
Authors: American Telephone and Telegraph Company American Telephone and Telegraph Company. Information Dept
Subjects: Telephone
Publisher: [New York, American Telephone and Telegraph Co., etc.]
Contributing Library: Prelinger Library
Digitizing Sponsor: Internet Archive

View Book Page: Book Viewer
About This Book: Catalog Entry
View All Images: All Images From Book

Click here to view book online to see this illustration in context in a browseable online version of this book.

Text Appearing Before Image:
Tel. Admin. Proposed Circuits Bangkok-Calcutta Siamese Govt.-Indian Radio Co EUROPEExisting Circuits Madrid-Mallorca Compagna Telephonica Nationale dEspagna*- Compagna Telephonica Nationale dEspagna*..Proposed CircuitsCalvi-Marseilles French P.T.T.-French P.T.T : Madrid with 402. 185 1932 Note 3. NOTES: 1. *Indicates Int. Tel. and Tel. Co. subsidiary or affiliate. 2. Service dates for proposed circuits are those planned. 3. Definite information not available. 4. At Bandoeng there are 5 transmitters:r operates with 502-504-903-904r operates witli 502-504-902r operates with 502-504-903 1 transmitter operates with 502-504r operates with 903 5. The circuit group index system employIntercontinental Circuits— North American-Europe North America-South America. Europe-South America Europe-Africa Europe-A=ia-Oceania North America-Asia-Oceania…. b rotlowi: …100-199,.200-2*)9 ,..300-399..400-499..500-599..600-699 Intracontinental Circuits— North America South America Asia-Oceania Europe

Text Appearing After Image:
:tailed Information is Tabulated by Identefic; Circuit Group Index No. Exis4NIA101. (1)1 (2)1 Bi (3)1 (4)I< N Pr01.. N 101. (S)t 102. Lon, C 103. Berl n Si Exis 201. Bue* N 202. New £ Prox B 203. Lim. H ASIA- 204. Bog( 205. Mar M ElExis p 301. Buei A A 302. BueiCA 303. Lon(w York Ii iduras)… .A 304. Bueigua) A iica) A 305. Buei A A 306. PariiCA eiro T 307. Berl 308. Berleiro C 309. Berli A 310. Berli C 311. Buei. A 312. Buer A 313. Mad N N 3U- Madtra) N Prop Si 315. Mad C 316. Brus F ExislTd and T , 401. Casa 402. Mad . • au)r proposed ci … ™pation not ava 401. Casa ISa ^aPe^ere are 5 trai 403A. Joha … ■»«<*- operates wit. 404. Cain .„. , operates wit 40o. (i) a v operates wit (2) A._, v operates wit 406. Brus ,n, _, , operates wit 407. Berli 408. Paris 409. Cain: Ownership DistanceStatute Miles ServiceDate Time Sharing Arrangements ■itish P. O.-Amalgamated Wireless Australasia.eth. Govt.-Neth. Indies Tel. Admin eth. Govt.-Neth. Indies Tel. Admin,ie Gle de T.S

Note About Images
Please note that these images are extracted from scanned page images that may have been digitally enhanced for readability – coloration and appearance of these illustrations may not perfectly resemble the original work.

Berlin – Berliner Dom 08

Check out these berlin der images:

Berlin – Berliner Dom 08
berlin der
Image by Daniel Mennerich
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is the colloquial name for the Evangelical (Protestant) Oberpfarr- und Domkirche (Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church, literally Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church) in Berlin, Germany.

It is the parish church of the Evangelical congregation Gemeinde der Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin, a member of the umbrella organisation Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. Its present building is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough.

The Berlin Cathedral has never been a cathedral in the actual sense of that term since it has never been the seat of a bishop. The bishop of the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg (under this name 1945–2003) is based in St. Mary’s Church, Berlin, and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. St. Hedwig’s Cathedral serves as seat of Berlin’s Roman Catholic metropolitan bishop.

On 6 September 1750 the new baroque Calvinist Supreme Parish Church was inaugurated, built by Johann Boumann the Elder in 1747–1750. The electoral tombs were translated to the new building. The new structure covered a space north of the castle, which is still covered by the present building.

In 1817 – under the auspices of King Frederick William III of Prussia – the community of the Supreme Parish Church, like most Prussian Calvinist and Lutheran congregations joined the common umbrella organisation named Evangelical Church in Prussia (under this name since 1821), with each congregation maintaining its former denomination or adopting the new united denomination. The community of the Supreme Parish Church adopted the new denomination of the Prussian Union. Today’s presbytery of the congregation bears the unusual name in German: Domkirchenkollegium, literally in Cathedral College, thus recalling the history of the church as collegiate church.

In celebration of the Union Karl Friedrich Schinkel remodelled the interior in the same year and in 1820–1822 the exterior of Boumann’s church in the neoclassicist style. The Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church faced at its southern façade the Berlin Castle, the palace of the Hohenzollern (destroyed in World War II), and the Lustgarten park at its western front, which is still there.

Berlin – Berliner Dom 05
berlin der
Image by Daniel Mennerich
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is the colloquial name for the Evangelical (Protestant) Oberpfarr- und Domkirche (Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church, literally Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church) in Berlin, Germany.

It is the parish church of the Evangelical congregation Gemeinde der Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin, a member of the umbrella organisation Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. Its present building is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough.

The Berlin Cathedral has never been a cathedral in the actual sense of that term since it has never been the seat of a bishop. The bishop of the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg (under this name 1945–2003) is based in St. Mary’s Church, Berlin, and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. St. Hedwig’s Cathedral serves as seat of Berlin’s Roman Catholic metropolitan bishop.

On 6 September 1750 the new baroque Calvinist Supreme Parish Church was inaugurated, built by Johann Boumann the Elder in 1747–1750. The electoral tombs were translated to the new building. The new structure covered a space north of the castle, which is still covered by the present building.

In 1817 – under the auspices of King Frederick William III of Prussia – the community of the Supreme Parish Church, like most Prussian Calvinist and Lutheran congregations joined the common umbrella organisation named Evangelical Church in Prussia (under this name since 1821), with each congregation maintaining its former denomination or adopting the new united denomination. The community of the Supreme Parish Church adopted the new denomination of the Prussian Union. Today’s presbytery of the congregation bears the unusual name in German: Domkirchenkollegium, literally in Cathedral College, thus recalling the history of the church as collegiate church.

In celebration of the Union Karl Friedrich Schinkel remodelled the interior in the same year and in 1820–1822 the exterior of Boumann’s church in the neoclassicist style. The Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church faced at its southern façade the Berlin Castle, the palace of the Hohenzollern (destroyed in World War II), and the Lustgarten park at its western front, which is still there.

Berlin – Berliner Dom 07
berlin der
Image by Daniel Mennerich
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is the colloquial name for the Evangelical (Protestant) Oberpfarr- und Domkirche (Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church, literally Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church) in Berlin, Germany.

It is the parish church of the Evangelical congregation Gemeinde der Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin, a member of the umbrella organisation Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. Its present building is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough.

The Berlin Cathedral has never been a cathedral in the actual sense of that term since it has never been the seat of a bishop. The bishop of the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg (under this name 1945–2003) is based in St. Mary’s Church, Berlin, and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. St. Hedwig’s Cathedral serves as seat of Berlin’s Roman Catholic metropolitan bishop.

On 6 September 1750 the new baroque Calvinist Supreme Parish Church was inaugurated, built by Johann Boumann the Elder in 1747–1750. The electoral tombs were translated to the new building. The new structure covered a space north of the castle, which is still covered by the present building.

In 1817 – under the auspices of King Frederick William III of Prussia – the community of the Supreme Parish Church, like most Prussian Calvinist and Lutheran congregations joined the common umbrella organisation named Evangelical Church in Prussia (under this name since 1821), with each congregation maintaining its former denomination or adopting the new united denomination. The community of the Supreme Parish Church adopted the new denomination of the Prussian Union. Today’s presbytery of the congregation bears the unusual name in German: Domkirchenkollegium, literally in Cathedral College, thus recalling the history of the church as collegiate church.

In celebration of the Union Karl Friedrich Schinkel remodelled the interior in the same year and in 1820–1822 the exterior of Boumann’s church in the neoclassicist style. The Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church faced at its southern façade the Berlin Castle, the palace of the Hohenzollern (destroyed in World War II), and the Lustgarten park at its western front, which is still there.

BERLINER LUFT GLITTER NIGHTS – Limited Edition und türkis, 18% Alc. 0,7l

BERLINER LUFT GLITTER NIGHTS – Limited Edition und türkis, 18% Alc. 0,7l

BERLINER LUFT GLITTER NIGHTS - Limited Edition und türkis, 18% Alc. 0,7l

  • SCHÜTTEL MICH, DANN GLITZER ICH!
  • Berliner Luft
  • Pfefferminzlikör

Premium Pfefferminzlikör, lactosefrei, glutenfrei, ohne Zusatz von Konservierngsstoffen, ohne Fisimatenten

List Price: EUR 14,50

Price: EUR 9,90

Berliner Luft - Fernsehturmflasche

EUR 14,76
Angebotsende: Mittwoch Okt-4-2017 15:23:03 CEST
Sofort-Kaufen für nur: EUR 14,76
Sofort-Kaufen | Zur Liste der beobachteten Artikel hinzufügen
Berliner Luft Strong 0,7l Flasche 40% Klarer Pfefferminzlikör
EUR 18,40
Angebotsende: Mittwoch Okt-4-2017 15:23:15 CEST
Sofort-Kaufen für nur: EUR 18,40
Sofort-Kaufen | Zur Liste der beobachteten Artikel hinzufügen

Related Berliner Luft Products

Nice Der Berliner Morgenpost photos

Some cool der berliner morgenpost images:

Rainald Grebe & das Orchester der Versöhnung
der berliner morgenpost
Image by Admiralspalast Berlin
»Exklusive Welturaufführung« // Premiere im Berliner Admiralspalast am 26.Oktober.2010

Konzertbericht:
www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/rainald-grebe-es-regnet-holzsp…

Mehr darüber unter:
Zeit: www.zeit.de/2010/43/Rainald-Grebe

Berliner Morgenpos Interview:
www.morgenpost.de/printarchiv/kultur/article1420881/Ich-k…

Berliner Luft (Pfefferminzlikör; 0,7 l; 18% vol.) Reviews

Berliner Luft (Pfefferminzlikör; 0,7 l; 18% vol.)

Berliner Luft (Pfefferminzlikör; 0,7 l; 18% vol.)

  • Da dieses Produkt einen Alkoholgehalt von 18 % vol. aufweist, ist die Abgabe an Personen unter 18 Jahren untersagt.
  • SCHILKIN GmbH & Co. KG Berlin
  • Alt-Kaulsdorf 1/11 Gutshof
  • 12621 Berlin
  • Herkunft: Deutschland

Hersteller: Schilkin Land: Deutschland Likörtyp: Pfefferminzlikör Abfüller: Originalabfüllung Alkoholgehalt 18% Inhalt: 0,7 Liter enthält Farbstoffe

List Price: EUR 6,65

Price: EUR 6,63

More Berliner Luft Products

Berliner Brandstifter Dry Gin (1 x 0.7 l) Reviews

Berliner Brandstifter Dry Gin (1 x 0.7 l)

Berliner Brandstifter Dry Gin (1 x 0.7 l)

  • Gin
  • 7fach gefilterten Destillat
  • Verfeinert mit handgepflückte Blüten und Kräuter
  • Abfüllung und Nummerierung per Hand.

Hersteller : Brandstifter Land: Deutschland Abfüller: Originalabfüllung Alkoholgehalt 43,3% Inhalt: 0,7 Liter Art: Gin

List Price: EUR 31,90

Price: EUR 27,99

Eine Berliner Romanze – „Film Stadt Berlin 1“

Eine Berliner Romanze -

DVD
Groß-Berlin in den 1950er Jahren. Die Stadt ist geteilt, die Mauer gibt es noch nicht. Die 16-jährige Uschi arbeitet als Lehrling in einem Kaufhaus am Alexanderplatz, träumt aber von einer Zukunft als Mannequin in Westberlin. Der Kurfürstendamm mit seinen Kinos und Leuchtreklamen zieht sie an; dort lernt sie „Lord“ kennen, der ihr durch seine forsche Art und sein Kofferradio imponiert. Die Annäherungsversuche durch dessen Freund Hans wehrt sie erst ab, dann aber entwickelt sich zwi

List Price: EUR 16,50

Price: EUR 9,57

More Berliner Berlin Products

Berlin – Museum für Naturkunde – Archaeopteryx Berliner Exemplar

A few nice booking berlin images I found:

Berlin – Museum für Naturkunde – Archaeopteryx Berliner Exemplar
booking berlin
Image by Daniel Mennerich
Archaeopteryx, sometimes referred to by its German name Urvogel ("original bird" or "first bird"), is a genus of bird-like dinosaurs that is transitional between non-avian feathered dinosaurs and modern birds. The name derives from the ancient Greek ἀρχαῖος (archaīos) meaning "ancient", and πτέρυξ (ptéryx), meaning "feather" or "wing". Between the late nineteenth century and the early twenty-first century, Archaeopteryx had been generally accepted by palaeontologists and popular reference books as the oldest known bird (member of the group Avialae). Older potential avialans have since been identified, including Anchiornis, Xiaotingia, and Aurornis.

Archaeopteryx lived in the Late Jurassic around 150 million years ago, in what is now southern Germany during a time when Europe was an archipelago of islands in a shallow warm tropical sea, much closer to the equator than it is now. Similar in size to a Eurasian magpie, with the largest individuals possibly attaining the size of a raven, the largest species of Archaeopteryx could grow to about 0.5 m (1 ft 8 in) in length. Despite their small size, broad wings, and inferred ability to fly or glide, Archaeopteryx had more in common with other small Mesozoic dinosaurs than with modern birds. In particular, they shared the following features with the dromaeosaurids and troodontids: jaws with sharp teeth, three fingers with claws, a long bony tail, hyperextensible second toes ("killing claw"), feathers (which also suggest warm-bloodedness), and various features of the skeleton.

These features make Archaeopteryx a clear candidate for a transitional fossil between non-avian dinosaurs and birds. Thus, Archaeopteryx plays an important role, not only in the study of the origin of birds, but in the study of dinosaurs. It was named from a single feather in 1861. That same year, the first complete specimen of Archaeopteryx was announced. Over the years, ten more fossils of Archaeopteryx have surfaced. Despite variation among these fossils, most experts regard all the remains that have been discovered as belonging to a single species, although this is still debated.

Most of these eleven fossils include impressions of feathers. Because these feathers are of an advanced form (flight feathers), these fossils are evidence that the evolution of feathers began before the Late Jurassic. The type specimen of Archaeopteryx was discovered just two years after Charles Darwin published On the Origin of Species. Archaeopteryx seemed to confirm Darwin’s theories and has since become a key piece of evidence for the origin of birds, the transitional fossils debate, and confirmation of evolution.