Schlagwort-Archive: Berlin

Berlin, ick liebe dir! 281/366

A few nice taxi berlin charlottenburg images I found:

Berlin, ick liebe dir! 281/366
taxi berlin charlottenburg
Image by Skley
85 to go
Nach vielen Monaten (Jahren?) war ich heute mal wieder am Ku Damm / Bahnhof Zoo um dort ein wenig mit meiner Frau zu flanieren. Es ist erstaunlich wie der Ku Damm sich geändert … Mehr dazu demnächst (Analoge Fotos folgen).

—————————————————————————
Visit me @ Facebook

www.facebook.com/Skley.Photography

Gedächtniskirche
taxi berlin charlottenburg
Image by Fozzman
Tri-cycle taxi in front of the Bahnhof Zoo, with the Gedächtniskirche in the back.

The church was destroyed in Nov 1943 and only saved from complete demmolition due to massive protests by the Berllin people.

Nice Hotel Berlin Prenzlauerberg photos

Some cool hotel berlin prenzlauerberg images:

Nostalgie
hotel berlin prenzlauerberg
Image by Wolfgang Staudt
Get here a large view!

The German Democratic Republic was a self-declared socialist state (but commonly referred to in the West as a communist state) that originated from the Soviet Zone of occupied Germany and the Soviet sector of occupied Berlin. The German Democratic Republic existed from 7 October 1949 until 3 October 1990, when its re-established states acceded to the adjacent Federal Republic of Germany, thus producing the current form of Germany. During its existence, the GDR was a member of the Eastern Bloc of eastern European nations that were aligned with the Soviet Union (USSR).

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dreimal Berlin – Three Times Berlin: früher | geteilt | heute – then | divided | now (Neuauflage 2016)

Dreimal Berlin – Three Times Berlin: früher | geteilt | heute – then | divided | now (Neuauflage 2016)

Dreimal Berlin - Three Times Berlin: früher | geteilt | heute - then | divided | now (Neuauflage 2016)

List Price: EUR 9,95

Price: EUR 9,95

Berlin Hauptbahnhof Gebunden Erich Preuß - Buch NEU

EUR 9,95
Angebotsende: Sonntag Aug-20-2017 1:22:30 CEST
Sofort-Kaufen für nur: EUR 9,95
Sofort-Kaufen | Zur Liste der beobachteten Artikel hinzufügen
Städtetrip Berlin Zentral 2P-ÜF A&O Hotel Berlin Hauptbahnhof inkl. Frühstück
EUR 129,00
Angebotsende: Freitag Aug-18-2017 10:30:23 CEST
Sofort-Kaufen für nur: EUR 129,00
Sofort-Kaufen | Zur Liste der beobachteten Artikel hinzufügen

Find More Berlin Hauptbahnhof Products

Berlin – Berliner Dom 08

Check out these berlin der images:

Berlin – Berliner Dom 08
berlin der
Image by Daniel Mennerich
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is the colloquial name for the Evangelical (Protestant) Oberpfarr- und Domkirche (Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church, literally Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church) in Berlin, Germany.

It is the parish church of the Evangelical congregation Gemeinde der Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin, a member of the umbrella organisation Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. Its present building is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough.

The Berlin Cathedral has never been a cathedral in the actual sense of that term since it has never been the seat of a bishop. The bishop of the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg (under this name 1945–2003) is based in St. Mary’s Church, Berlin, and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. St. Hedwig’s Cathedral serves as seat of Berlin’s Roman Catholic metropolitan bishop.

On 6 September 1750 the new baroque Calvinist Supreme Parish Church was inaugurated, built by Johann Boumann the Elder in 1747–1750. The electoral tombs were translated to the new building. The new structure covered a space north of the castle, which is still covered by the present building.

In 1817 – under the auspices of King Frederick William III of Prussia – the community of the Supreme Parish Church, like most Prussian Calvinist and Lutheran congregations joined the common umbrella organisation named Evangelical Church in Prussia (under this name since 1821), with each congregation maintaining its former denomination or adopting the new united denomination. The community of the Supreme Parish Church adopted the new denomination of the Prussian Union. Today’s presbytery of the congregation bears the unusual name in German: Domkirchenkollegium, literally in Cathedral College, thus recalling the history of the church as collegiate church.

In celebration of the Union Karl Friedrich Schinkel remodelled the interior in the same year and in 1820–1822 the exterior of Boumann’s church in the neoclassicist style. The Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church faced at its southern façade the Berlin Castle, the palace of the Hohenzollern (destroyed in World War II), and the Lustgarten park at its western front, which is still there.

Berlin – Berliner Dom 05
berlin der
Image by Daniel Mennerich
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is the colloquial name for the Evangelical (Protestant) Oberpfarr- und Domkirche (Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church, literally Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church) in Berlin, Germany.

It is the parish church of the Evangelical congregation Gemeinde der Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin, a member of the umbrella organisation Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. Its present building is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough.

The Berlin Cathedral has never been a cathedral in the actual sense of that term since it has never been the seat of a bishop. The bishop of the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg (under this name 1945–2003) is based in St. Mary’s Church, Berlin, and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. St. Hedwig’s Cathedral serves as seat of Berlin’s Roman Catholic metropolitan bishop.

On 6 September 1750 the new baroque Calvinist Supreme Parish Church was inaugurated, built by Johann Boumann the Elder in 1747–1750. The electoral tombs were translated to the new building. The new structure covered a space north of the castle, which is still covered by the present building.

In 1817 – under the auspices of King Frederick William III of Prussia – the community of the Supreme Parish Church, like most Prussian Calvinist and Lutheran congregations joined the common umbrella organisation named Evangelical Church in Prussia (under this name since 1821), with each congregation maintaining its former denomination or adopting the new united denomination. The community of the Supreme Parish Church adopted the new denomination of the Prussian Union. Today’s presbytery of the congregation bears the unusual name in German: Domkirchenkollegium, literally in Cathedral College, thus recalling the history of the church as collegiate church.

In celebration of the Union Karl Friedrich Schinkel remodelled the interior in the same year and in 1820–1822 the exterior of Boumann’s church in the neoclassicist style. The Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church faced at its southern façade the Berlin Castle, the palace of the Hohenzollern (destroyed in World War II), and the Lustgarten park at its western front, which is still there.

Berlin – Berliner Dom 07
berlin der
Image by Daniel Mennerich
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is the colloquial name for the Evangelical (Protestant) Oberpfarr- und Domkirche (Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church, literally Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church) in Berlin, Germany.

It is the parish church of the Evangelical congregation Gemeinde der Oberpfarr- und Domkirche zu Berlin, a member of the umbrella organisation Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia. Its present building is located on Museum Island in the Mitte borough.

The Berlin Cathedral has never been a cathedral in the actual sense of that term since it has never been the seat of a bishop. The bishop of the Evangelical Church in Berlin-Brandenburg (under this name 1945–2003) is based in St. Mary’s Church, Berlin, and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. St. Hedwig’s Cathedral serves as seat of Berlin’s Roman Catholic metropolitan bishop.

On 6 September 1750 the new baroque Calvinist Supreme Parish Church was inaugurated, built by Johann Boumann the Elder in 1747–1750. The electoral tombs were translated to the new building. The new structure covered a space north of the castle, which is still covered by the present building.

In 1817 – under the auspices of King Frederick William III of Prussia – the community of the Supreme Parish Church, like most Prussian Calvinist and Lutheran congregations joined the common umbrella organisation named Evangelical Church in Prussia (under this name since 1821), with each congregation maintaining its former denomination or adopting the new united denomination. The community of the Supreme Parish Church adopted the new denomination of the Prussian Union. Today’s presbytery of the congregation bears the unusual name in German: Domkirchenkollegium, literally in Cathedral College, thus recalling the history of the church as collegiate church.

In celebration of the Union Karl Friedrich Schinkel remodelled the interior in the same year and in 1820–1822 the exterior of Boumann’s church in the neoclassicist style. The Supreme Parish and Cathedral Church faced at its southern façade the Berlin Castle, the palace of the Hohenzollern (destroyed in World War II), and the Lustgarten park at its western front, which is still there.