Archiv der Kategorie: Treptow, Köpenick

ehem. Glanzfilm AG Köpenick (später Kodak) Juli 2013/2014_049

Some cool köpenick nazis images:

ehem. Glanzfilm AG Köpenick (später Kodak) Juli 2013/2014_049
köpenick nazis
Image by marlon_75
Neben der Rummelsburger Agfa war noch eine zweite Berliner Firma als Produzent von Filmen für Fotographie und Kino tätig: die Fotochemischen Werke Köpenick.

1923 wurde in Berlin-Köpenick zwischen Friedrichshagener Straße und Spree ein fotochemisches Werk unter der Bezeichnung Glanzfilm AG Köpenick gegründet. Das war ein Tochterunternehmen des Kunstseideproduzenten Vereinigte Glanzstoff-Fabriken AG aus Elberfeld (heute Ortsteil von Wuppertal). Da diese Firma über mehrere Jahre mit Verlust arbeitete, wurde sie 1927 an den US-amerikanischen Fotokonzern Kodak verkauft und agierte fortan als Kodak AG, Werk Köpenick.

Hergestellt wurden Filme für die Schwarz-Weiß-Fotografie und Röntgenfilme sowie die dazu notwendigen chemischen Verarbeitungsmaterialien.

Während des Zweiten Weltkriegs wurden die Köpenicker Kodakwerke 1941 als Feindvermögen von den Nazis beschlagnahmt. Auch nach Kriegsende erhielten die Amerikaner ihr Werk nicht zurück, da es nun im sowjetischen Machtbereich lag. Es wurde noch einige Jahre unter der Bezeichnung Kodak AG Filmfabrik Köpenick in Verwaltung weitergeführt.

Ab 1956 firmierte man dann unter der Bezeichnung VEB Fotochemische Werke Köpenick, kurz FCW. Es wurden Röntgenfilme, Schwarz-Weiß-Filme, Fotopapier und Fotochemikalien produziert.

Nach der deutschen Wiedervereinigung erhielt Kodak seine Köpenicker Filmfabrik 1992, somit 51 Jahre nach der Beschlagnahmung durch die Nationalsozialisten, zurück. Aber die Entwicklung der Digitaltechnik für Fotografie und Film führte schnell zur Schließung des Werkes mit Ausnahme einer kleinen Abteilung für Röntgenfilme (X-ray-Retina).

Zur Zeit entsteht auf dem ehemaligen Betriebsgelände der Fotochemischen Werke Köpenick in der Friedrichshagener Straße 9 eine Wohnanlage unter teilweiser Nutzung der Fabrikgebäude aus den 20er Jahren. Vermarktet werden die Immobilien unter der Bezeichnung Glanzfilmfabrik, dem ersten Namen dieses alten Produktionsstandorts.

ehem. Glanzfilm AG Köpenick (später Kodak) Juli 2013/2014_051
köpenick nazis
Image by marlon_75
Neben der Rummelsburger Agfa war noch eine zweite Berliner Firma als Produzent von Filmen für Fotographie und Kino tätig: die Fotochemischen Werke Köpenick.

1923 wurde in Berlin-Köpenick zwischen Friedrichshagener Straße und Spree ein fotochemisches Werk unter der Bezeichnung Glanzfilm AG Köpenick gegründet. Das war ein Tochterunternehmen des Kunstseideproduzenten Vereinigte Glanzstoff-Fabriken AG aus Elberfeld (heute Ortsteil von Wuppertal). Da diese Firma über mehrere Jahre mit Verlust arbeitete, wurde sie 1927 an den US-amerikanischen Fotokonzern Kodak verkauft und agierte fortan als Kodak AG, Werk Köpenick.

Hergestellt wurden Filme für die Schwarz-Weiß-Fotografie und Röntgenfilme sowie die dazu notwendigen chemischen Verarbeitungsmaterialien.

Während des Zweiten Weltkriegs wurden die Köpenicker Kodakwerke 1941 als Feindvermögen von den Nazis beschlagnahmt. Auch nach Kriegsende erhielten die Amerikaner ihr Werk nicht zurück, da es nun im sowjetischen Machtbereich lag. Es wurde noch einige Jahre unter der Bezeichnung Kodak AG Filmfabrik Köpenick in Verwaltung weitergeführt.

Ab 1956 firmierte man dann unter der Bezeichnung VEB Fotochemische Werke Köpenick, kurz FCW. Es wurden Röntgenfilme, Schwarz-Weiß-Filme, Fotopapier und Fotochemikalien produziert.

Nach der deutschen Wiedervereinigung erhielt Kodak seine Köpenicker Filmfabrik 1992, somit 51 Jahre nach der Beschlagnahmung durch die Nationalsozialisten, zurück. Aber die Entwicklung der Digitaltechnik für Fotografie und Film führte schnell zur Schließung des Werkes mit Ausnahme einer kleinen Abteilung für Röntgenfilme (X-ray-Retina).

Zur Zeit entsteht auf dem ehemaligen Betriebsgelände der Fotochemischen Werke Köpenick in der Friedrichshagener Straße 9 eine Wohnanlage unter teilweiser Nutzung der Fabrikgebäude aus den 20er Jahren. Vermarktet werden die Immobilien unter der Bezeichnung Glanzfilmfabrik, dem ersten Namen dieses alten Produktionsstandorts.

ehem. Glanzfilm AG Köpenick (später Kodak) Juli 2013/2014_041
köpenick nazis
Image by marlon_75
Neben der Rummelsburger Agfa war noch eine zweite Berliner Firma als Produzent von Filmen für Fotographie und Kino tätig: die Fotochemischen Werke Köpenick.

1923 wurde in Berlin-Köpenick zwischen Friedrichshagener Straße und Spree ein fotochemisches Werk unter der Bezeichnung Glanzfilm AG Köpenick gegründet. Das war ein Tochterunternehmen des Kunstseideproduzenten Vereinigte Glanzstoff-Fabriken AG aus Elberfeld (heute Ortsteil von Wuppertal). Da diese Firma über mehrere Jahre mit Verlust arbeitete, wurde sie 1927 an den US-amerikanischen Fotokonzern Kodak verkauft und agierte fortan als Kodak AG, Werk Köpenick.

Hergestellt wurden Filme für die Schwarz-Weiß-Fotografie und Röntgenfilme sowie die dazu notwendigen chemischen Verarbeitungsmaterialien.

Während des Zweiten Weltkriegs wurden die Köpenicker Kodakwerke 1941 als Feindvermögen von den Nazis beschlagnahmt. Auch nach Kriegsende erhielten die Amerikaner ihr Werk nicht zurück, da es nun im sowjetischen Machtbereich lag. Es wurde noch einige Jahre unter der Bezeichnung Kodak AG Filmfabrik Köpenick in Verwaltung weitergeführt.

Ab 1956 firmierte man dann unter der Bezeichnung VEB Fotochemische Werke Köpenick, kurz FCW. Es wurden Röntgenfilme, Schwarz-Weiß-Filme, Fotopapier und Fotochemikalien produziert.

Nach der deutschen Wiedervereinigung erhielt Kodak seine Köpenicker Filmfabrik 1992, somit 51 Jahre nach der Beschlagnahmung durch die Nationalsozialisten, zurück. Aber die Entwicklung der Digitaltechnik für Fotografie und Film führte schnell zur Schließung des Werkes mit Ausnahme einer kleinen Abteilung für Röntgenfilme (X-ray-Retina).

Zur Zeit entsteht auf dem ehemaligen Betriebsgelände der Fotochemischen Werke Köpenick in der Friedrichshagener Straße 9 eine Wohnanlage unter teilweiser Nutzung der Fabrikgebäude aus den 20er Jahren. Vermarktet werden die Immobilien unter der Bezeichnung Glanzfilmfabrik, dem ersten Namen dieses alten Produktionsstandorts.

Exterior view of the Nadeau Hotel on Spring Street and First Street, Los Angeles, ca.1905 (CHS-5290)

A few nice berlin piercing shop images I found:

Exterior view of the Nadeau Hotel on Spring Street and First Street, Los Angeles, ca.1905 (CHS-5290)
berlin piercing shop
Image by
Wikimedia Commons image page
Description

Description

“Exterior view of the Nadeau Hotel on Spring Street and First Street, Los Angeles, ca.1905
Photograph of the exterior view of the Nadeau Hotel on Spring Street and First Street, Los Angeles, ca.1905. The four-story hotel features arched windows all throughout the building on the second floor and up. In the center of the building facing the street on the left are small decorative pediments above each floor from the second floor and up. At the top, above all the other small pediments, is a larger and wider pediment. Further above it is yet another pediment where underneath it displays "Nadeau 1883." The first floor consists mostly of shops. Some stores have striped cloth awnings covering their window fronts. Other commercial buildings can be seen to the left and right of the hotel. Streetcar tracks line the intersection in the foreground. The streets are busy with pedestrian and horse carriage traffic. At the corner of the hotel, on top of the roof, is a corner sign that reads "Hotel Nadeua." The hotel was built in 1883.; Legible signs include: "Tony Zorb’s fountain saloon", "Fitzgerald Music Co., music house", "Krell pianos", "Walk Over Shoe House", "108, 109, The Leader Millenary", "A.B. Greenwald Cigar Co.", "tickets on sale now, Al Kaufman, Dave Barry, Kid Solomon, Joe Green", "Paris, Dublin, London, Edinburgh, Vienna, Berlin, papers from all parts of the world", "Godfrey & Moore druggist", "Siegal the hatter", "Hotel Nadeau cafA(c) and restaurant", "power off", "[…]k store, [owl cig]ar, Ed Herwick", and "physician and surgeon".; File card reads: "Remi Nadeau opened the hotel in 1882 with a grand ball attended by the Southland’s elite. He bought the site in 1872 for the ‚un-heard‘ of sum of ,000. The Nadeau boasted of the first electric elevator to be installed in Los Angeles. Some of the guests at the hotel have included: Anna Held, General Nelson A. Miles, Lillian Russell, and John L. Sullivan (one-time heavyweight champion)."

Call number: CHS-5290; CHS-5290A
Legacy record ID: chs-m1278; USC-1-1-1-1323
Photographer: C.C. Pierce & Co.
Filename: CHS-5290; CHS-5290A
Coverage date: circa 1905
Part of collection: California Historical Society Collection, 1860-1960
Type: images
Geographic subject (city or populated place): Los Angeles
Repository name: USC Libraries Special Collections
Accession number: 5290; 5290A
Microfiche number: 1-9-59
Part of subcollection: Title Insurance and Trust, and C.C. Pierce Photography Collection, 1860-1960
Repository address: Doheny Memorial Library, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0189
Geographic subject (country): USA
Format (aacr2): 3 photographs : glass photonegative, photonegative, photoprint, b&w ; 21 x 26 cm., 20 x 25 cm.
Rights: Digitally reproduced by the USC Digital Library; From the California Historical Society Collection at the University of Southern California
Subject (adlf): buildings
Project: USC
Repository email: specol@usc.edu
Contributing entity: California Historical Society
Date created: circa 1905
Publisher (of the digital version): University of Southern California. Libraries
Format (aat): negatives (photographic); photographic prints; photographs
Geographic subject (state): California
Subject (file heading): Los Angeles — Architecture — Commercial — Hotels #4
Format: glass plate negatives
Access conditions: Send requests to address or e-mail given. Phone (213) 821-2366; fax (213) 740-2343.
Geographic subject (county): Los Angeles
Geographic subject (roadway): Spring Street & 1st Street
Subject (lcsh): Hotels, taverns, etc.; Newspaper vendors
Subject: Nadeau Hotel

Date
{{circa|1905}}

Author
C.C. Pierce & Co.

Source
http //digitallibrary.usc.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15799coll65/id/249

Other_versions
[[File Exterior view of the Nadeau Hotel on Spring Street and First Street, Los Angeles, ca.1905 (CHS-5290A).jpg|220px|left]]

}}

License
{{PD-US}}

Images from USC Digital Library uploaded by Fæ
California Historical Society Collection, 1860-1960
Glass plate negatives
Tram transport in California
1905 in tram transport
Spring Street (Los Angeles)
Los Angeles in the 1900s
Hotels in Los Angeles

Piercing& Schmuck
berlin piercing shop
Image by brianyeung

Nice Center Köpenick photos

A few nice center köpenick images I found:

mokkafee
center köpenick
Image by Wolfgang Staudt
Get here a large view!

Köpenick is an area in the borough of Treptow-Köpenick in Berlin. It is located in the south-east of the city.

Prior to Berlin’s 2001 administrative reform, Köpenick was a borough in its own right—Berlin’s largest by area—consisting of the localities of Köpenick,Schönweide, Oberschöneweide, Grünau, Spindlersfeld, Schmöckwitz, Müggelheim, Rahnsdorf, and Friedrichshagen. It also has the largest percentage of its area covered by forests and water (most notably the Müggelsee lake).

Until 2002 there was near Uhlenhorst a large radio facility for MW and FM with a 248 metre high self-radiating radio mast, which was insulated against earth. The FM services of this facility were moved to the central TV Tower near the Alexanderplatz and the AM transmitters were moved to a new aerial mast at Zehlendorf (near Oranienburg).

Köpenick lies in the middle of the at the confluence of the river Dahme with the Spree. The Spree connects Köpenick with the Müggelsee and the centre of Berlin. Shortly before the coming together of the Spree and Dahme, the Schlossinsel lies on the Dahme. Its Köpenicker Schloss was renovated in 2004. The Müggelberge hills in the south-east of Köpenick reach 114.7 m above sea level, making them this the highest natural point of Berlin.

With 12,776 hectares (14.3 % of the area of Berlin) the Bezirk of Köpenick has the largest extent of all the districts (Stadtteile) of Berlin, while with 116,000 inhabitants (about 3,3 % of Berlin’s population) Köpenick is one of the least settled parts of the city. Köpenick is sometimes called the "green lungs" of Berlin (Grüne Lunge Berlins).

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ich hab Wurfi gefunden…

A few nice jazzkeller images I found:

Ich hab Wurfi gefunden…
jazzkeller
Image by step5_iceberg
… krieg ich jetzt die Belohnung?

Giovi, il vecchietto dopo il bianchetto…
jazzkeller
Image by ramsesoriginal
Giovi was sitting just outside of the Jazzkeller in Brixen, and had a empty wine glass in front of him. As I sat down, he told me some really good news, and he was really happy, even though somehow confused. After a while even Ito (the incredible barkeeper there.. if you happen to be in Brixen, you have to meet him!) sat with us, and we just talked about the more and the less.

Güterstraßenbahn in Berlin Köpenick,DDR, Jan 1990 – BVB Goods tram. ßäöü

A few nice grünauer straße köpenick images I found:

Güterstraßenbahn in Berlin Köpenick,DDR, Jan 1990 – BVB Goods tram. ßäöü
grünauer straße köpenick
Image by sludgegulper
There was a goods tram operation between a paper works at Mahlsdorf – VEB Sero and a riverside wharf in Köpenick Hafen, Grünauer Straße. One of the converted Reko motor cars is taking two empty wagons back to Mahlsdorf for another load of waste paper.. This operation ceased not long afterwards. In the background, several of BVB’s Ikarus buses.
However, in present day Dresden, the CarGo goods tram has been reintroduced in a somewhat more modern form.
A further picture of this day’s operation is here
More information about the Koepenick quayside operation, which involved a reversal and cross over to get into the harbour from the inward, Koepenick bound line, of this curious service is on this forum page
ANother picture of the same service on the same day in 1990 is on this Flickr page

Leerstand. Ehemalige Bibliothek in Berlin-Koepenick (2013)
grünauer straße köpenick
Image by vab_strauch
Eckgebaeude Gruenauer Strasse / Rudower Strasse in Berlin-Koepenick. Frueher Zweigbibliothek der Stadtbezirksbibliothek Koepenick (Adresse Rudower Strasse 1), jetzt Leerstand.

Historischer Hintergrund:
Das Schicksal der Bibliotheken in Berlin 1990-2010 oder: Geht das Bibliothekssterben weiter?
Teil 1.1.: Pudellek, Maria: Zur Abwicklung von DDR-Büchern und -Bibliotheken nach der
Wende 1989/90 in Berlin
www.kribiblio.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/BerlinTeil_1.pdf

Alle Teile:
www.opus-bayern.de/bib-info/volltexte//2011/1155/

(CC BY-SA – credit: Photo by Ingrid Strauch)